My best learnings on the mind are called Intel 1-4.
I can’t say where I got this intel, only that these are the most important commandments I follow.
Intel 3 describes the endless cycle of thinking and doing that keeps humanity stuck on the treadmill.
As you see in the diagram, this cause and effect circle jerk goes—
- Our thoughts merely reflect the energetic state of the body-mind machine
- The computer-like thinking mind computes we need to do something to change it
- So we can achieve a result
- So we can feel different
- So we can have different thoughts
- Which only circles back to our thoughts are based on energy
Hence, if we succeed in changing our energy, our thinking changes.
But, as tends to be the case, ultimately the thinking machine reverts back to its energetic set-point.
And so we go…