My best learnings on the mind are called Intel 1-4.
I can’t say where I got this intel, only that these are the most important commandments I follow.
Intel 3 describes the endless cycle of thinking and doing that keeps humanity stuck on the treadmill.
As you see in the diagram, this cause and effect circle jerk goes—
- Our thoughts merely reflect the energetic state of the body-mind machine
- The computer-like thinking mind computes we need to do something to change it
- So we can achieve a result
- So we can feel different
- So we can have different thoughts
- Which only circles back to our thoughts are based on energy
Hence, if we succeed in changing our energy, our thinking changes.
But, as tends to be the case, ultimately the thinking machine reverts back to its energetic set-point.
And so we go…
Round And Round Again
Seeking to escape our pain.
Get a hit of pleasure.
Only to keep finding ourselves back at the same point thinking we need to do or get something…
To change how we feel…
To change how we think.
There is a simple escape from this loop—a solution called the Golden Circle.
But it’s called Intel for a reason, so I’m not at liberty to share it here.
Hunt The Keys
Instead, I’ll simply say…
If you look back through articles and listen to tracks like—
And feeling amazing at will from the Retiring from Goldman Sachs Masterclass…
You’ve got the keys.