Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
For driving top performance, achieving those goals that truly matter, feeling your absolute best, how do you get harder, better, faster, stronger?
Softer, worse, slower, weaker?
None of us want that, do we?
It’s not just a catchy song.
Harder, better, faster, stronger…
Has a great sound to it, but it has an even better feel to it, doesn’t it?
Many of us aspire to be harder, better, faster, stronger…
But how do we actually do it?
What does it take?
As Daft Punk put it—
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
We get stronger by working it harder, making it better, doing it faster.
Yet, what does this actually mean?
How, specifically, do we work it harder, make it better, do it faster and make ourselves stronger?
That’s why this Masterclass.
Not just so we can work through this program together and get harder, better, faster, stronger.
But so you can build your own training program in the Workbook.
To keep putting this program to work continuously getting—
Harder and harder.
Better and better.
Faster and faster.
And even stronger.
Why would you want this?
Really, why do you want to be harder, better, faster, stronger?
Of course none of us aspire to be softer, worse, slower, weaker!
But why, specifically, do you want to be harder, better, faster, stronger?
What does this mean to you?
Being this way, how will you be different?
Have you been stuck in your goals?
Not knowing what to do? Unable to get yourself taking action?
Do you feel you need to be mentally tougher, stronger?
Perhaps you’ve been facing setbacks, or to keep achieving you need to keep getting harder and stronger?
Why do you want to be better?
To rise to the challenge? To keep leveling up, taking your game to an entirely new level? To feel better?
If you had a way to unleash this you, why wouldn’t you want it?
This is what I wanted.
Well, more accurately, what I NEEDED.
See, I only build programs that I needed, which I then share with clients and then here with you.
And back when I was really struggling in this work, what I most needed was a simple way to get harder, better, faster, stronger.
You see I’d taken on a goal that was way too hard for me.
And worse than failing at it, I was stuck in my mind and actions, unable to even keep moving forward.
Back then I didn’t know how to become unstuck.
I only knew that my goal was too hard for me and I needed to get harder.
If I wasn’t good enough to keep moving forward I needed to get better.
Being stuck in my work, unable to keep taking actions, I certainly needed to get faster.
And all this meant, training myself to get stronger and stronger.
But I also had an even bigger problem.
I already thought I was an “expert.”
Having spent the better part of 10 years reading thousands of self-help books, and writing thousands of pages of my own, I thought I had it figured out.
I’d learned a lot putting these ideas to work transforming my career and life.
But setting my sights on a goal that was way too hard for me, I clearly saw…
Well, I wasn’t good enough to do it.
Sure, I could quote Emerson with the best of them but now I’d picked up a goal that was way too hard for me…
I found where I cracked, and I needed to go back to the drawing board and figure out what I was missing.
Development is about… um, developing!
Back then I learned my most valuable lessons on personal development.
Sure, I’d read a lot of books and convinced myself that I knew enough to be an expert.
But faced with a goal that was way too hard for me, I needed a lot more than ideas.
Coz that’s the point, right?
Personal development isn’t about reading books or listening to podcasts or posting inspirational quotes…
It’s about actually developing.
You fail to get strong listening to a song…
You fail to lose weight reading diet books.
You fail to get strong watching Arnie Pumping Iron.
You fail to get faster watching Usain Bolt, bolt.
It all seems so obvious to me now, but back then I saw I’d learned a lot on personal development, but all that matters is…
How, specifically, are you developing?
And even more importantly, how are you continuously improving?
Knowledge is impotent.
All the time we hear knowledge is important, but that’s a typo!
Knowledge is impotent; it’s what we do with it that unlocks power.
And reading back through my notes and books I started to see what I’d been missing.
I saw loaded in books were exercises.
And the coin dropped… that’s development!
Not flowery sounding ideas. But specifically training yourself to be more capable.
And, sure, over time I’d learned a lot and put it to good use, but here focused on a goal that was way too hard for me, I needed to train.
So, over years more, hitting many more books, doing hundreds of audio and video training programs, and flying the world training with absolute masters of personal change…
Bringing the best tools together, and building plenty of my own, I developed my training program and toolkit…
That for years now I put to work daily, and continuously!
Coz I didn’t just need these ideas once.
You don’t get in shape by showing up at the gym for a day, and I needed the same type of training program for building my mind the same way.
Coz if you want to drive better and better results.
Keep doing harder and harder things.
Get faster and stronger, well you need to keep training at it.
That’s how a pro athlete trains, isn’t it?
Not just to be a little better, but to keep training to be the absolute best you can be.
That’s harder, better, faster, stronger.
Not just how do you get a little harder, or better or faster or stronger?
But how, specifically, do you train yourself to keep getting harder, better, faster, stronger continuously improving over time?
Here in this Masterclass I’ve sought to capture this, bringing together the best ideas I know as they relate to these four topics—
What does it mean to get harder?
How do you define what is harder to you? And train yourself harder?
How do you get better?
Really, how, specifically? Through systems of continuous improvement.
How do you get faster?
To get unstuck in your goals, and keep driving faster, having more impact in less time.
What about stronger?
What is stronger to you? What anvils will you pick up to be stronger? How do you build a stronger YOU?
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Build yourself harder, better, faster, stronger.
Here’s some of what you get with this 15 hour Masterclass.
- A Training Program.
That gets straight to the point. A little knowledge with highly systematic principles and practices to quickly, powerfully, build you harder, better, faster, stronger.
- Getting Harder.
How do you get harder? By working harder, doing harder things, building a harder YOU. We cover, specifically, how?
We don’t just talk better, but focus on getting better now, and better and better and better over time.
Faster mostly comes from removing those things that make you slower. Here we crush a four step method for a faster you!
To forge steel you use an anvil and you forge yourself stronger the same way. Taking stronger actions building yourself mentally, emotionally, physically stronger.
- Deeply Learning Faster, Better.
This track brings together the Masterclass, integrating Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger deep in your brain!
Introducing Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Simple, powerful, straight to the point.
This Masterclass is no rambling set of ideas on how you might possibly, perhaps, maybe, kind of get harder, better, faster stronger.
It’s designed to be hard-hitting and straight to the point combining the small amount of knowledge you need with powerful principles and practices to train this now!
- Inside this Masterclass you’re building a training program to get harder, better, faster, stronger, right now…
- And that you can use to keep getting harder and harder, better and better, faster and faster, stronger and stronger over time!
Harder, better, faster, stronger doesn’t just happen…
We train it.
Bringing together a lot of elements from different parts of my work into a high impact program focused on building you harder, better, faster, stronger.
- Knowledge doesn’t make you powerful. We bring it together in a way you can powerfully use it.
- Like a training program for the gym, in your Workbook you’re stacking up principles and practices for training yourself harder, better, faster, stronger.
In this track we go deeper…
Into defining our terms and your goals.
Why does this matter to you? Why do you want to be harder, better, faster, stronger?
What does it mean to you? What are you committing yourself to? How are we doing this together?
- Why harder? What does it mean to be harder? Go harder? Get harder? Working harder, doing harder things, building a harder YOU?
- What is better? Why do you want to be better, at what? How, specifically, do you get better? What are systems of continuous improvement you can use for getting better and better, faster?
- And what is faster? Here we’re not talking about lame-o ideas like efficiency, effectiveness, time management. But what holds us back? Slows us down? And hard core methods for speeding up?
- What about stronger? Why do you want to be stronger? Who is this stronger you? Mentally? Emotionally? Physically? How are we building this stronger YOU?
Why do you want to be harder?
Why does it matter to be harder? Why does it matter to you?
Of course few of us want to be softer. Less resilient. Less grit. Less hard working. Less capable of doing hard things. Less able to persist.
But, why does harder matter to you?
- Are you looking to drive results that are hard to achieve? Find yourself set back from doing things that seem too hard?
- Unwilling or unable to stand up for yourself and what matters to you?
- Being harder, what more is possible for you? How are you different? How is this valuable for you?
Harder can be many things.
Someone conditioned to do hard things keeps advancing forward. Adversity isn’t something that stops them. Winners move forward.
But, what does harder mean to you?
- Cutting through BS? Seeing it how it is? Doing what’s hard? Running into the fight? Setting hard goals? Persisting? Leading? Stand up for yourself, other people, for what’s right?
- And we’re not just talking macho here. A housewife getting it all done is harder. What does harder mean to you?
Here we go into 3 categories for harder.
As Daft Punk put it—Work it harder.
What does it mean to work it harder? To go after it harder?
- We begin with brute force… How can you be working harder? How many more hours can you put into your goals? What more intensity?
- But working harder is a given. Those who truly crush it do hard things. What does it mean to do hard things? And so you’re not spending your life gritting your teeth getting it done, arrrggggggh, how do you condition yourself to love doing hard things?
- Finally, we talk about, well, it’s one thing to work harder and do harder things, but how do you forge a harder YOU? What’s a harder body? Harder mind? To be emotionally hardened? To HTFU? To forge yourself harder than steel!
Better now, better now…
In keeping with the music theme of this Masterclass I open this track sampling Post Malone’s track Better Now.
You probably think that you are better now, better now.
By the end of this track you will be!
Why do you want better?
There’s lots of reasons to be better, but perhaps the best is no reason at all…
To be better for the sake of being better.
What’s more natural to being human, to be evolving, to be bettering ourselves because it’s our nature?
- Of course none of us want to be singing worse now, worse now…
- Like Tom Brady we know that getting better we win more.
- Sharpening our saw is how a lumberjack chops down more tress, and we build more edge too.
- And, how good does it feel to be getting better? To be leveling up? Getting more done and winning more being better?
Better and better continuous improvement.
As I keep saying this isn’t just a training program for being better now, but through systems of continuous improvement to keep getting better and better and better and better… over time.
- Here we cover what I’ve most learn on getting better…
- My system for continuously improving getting what you want, the System For Winning.
- What better processes and skills do you continuously improve for driving better and better results?
How do we actually get better?
See, one of the ways I got lucky in doing this work was that I could see of all the hundreds and thousands of books I would ultimately read…
That isn’t learning!
- You don’t lose weight reading a diet book in the same way you don’t get better watching a TED talk or listening to a podcast on getting better.
- You get better by taking this learning and putting it to work.
- Here we cover the three steps to the System For Learning and how you use it to get better now, faster, and over time.
And then, we talk building a better YOU!
What does it take?
How are you doing it?
- What is your repeatable process?
- How are you deliberately practicing?
To augment your learning in getting better faster, we include these four tracks from other Masterclasses—
- For getting better, we include the overview of the System For Winning from The System For Winning Masterclass.
- From the System For Winning Masterclass we go deep into the System For Learning.
- For rapidly building skills we include a track on skills of communications, mindset and selling from the Win Every Meeting Masterclass.
- From the Win Every Meeting Masterclass we go deep into the Four Step Protocol for showing up like a pro athlete, getting better and better.
Faster is the goal.
Sampling Kanye’s track Stronger where he samples Daft Punk’s Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger I open this track with…
I need you to hurry up now coz I can’t wait much longer.
I can’t know what faster goals you have, but it’s fair to say few of us want to achieve our goals slower…
No medals for slowest.
No Olympian is awarded a medal for being the slowest. And the same is mostly true in life.
Life is short. Who wants to live in the slow lane?
Fast is an advantage. Whatever your goal.
We talk about such things in this track, and mostly we’re focused on faster by removing slower…
Faster is NOT slower.
One might assume we’d come at faster in terms of lame-o topics like efficiency, effectiveness, and so on.
Whereas instead we’re coming at this hardcore, focused on ridding ourselves of those things that slow us down.
- See, many people want to drive faster, but putting your pedal to the metal only grinds your gears if you have the other foot on the brake!
- Resistance. Avoidance. Distraction. Procrastination. Drifting. Friction.
- Remove such things that slow you down and you get exponentially faster.
Four-step method for faster.
Despite having a deep inventory of stuff on faster, for this program I build a custom four-step method for getting faster—
- Get so friggin’ good.
Oh, and in the end, how can you do it in a way where you’re never burning yourself out like a madwoman running at it till you drop?
That’s the Restore Cycle.
To get you faster faster, we include these two tracks from other Masterclasses—
- From The System For Winning Masterclass, The System For Unleashing Your Time.
- To quickly, powerfully drive your focus, from the Focus Tools Masterclass, we include 3 tracks on the House of Flow.
Stronger is the result.
The Rocky song goes—
Getting strong now. It’s so hard now. Trying hard now. Getting strong now.
Do you see what’s implied in this?
It’s the same in the Daft Punk song, Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger—
Work it harder. Make it better. Do it faster. Makes us stronger.
Do you see it here again?
That getting strong is the result.
We work it harder, make it better, do it faster…
This makes us stronger.
What does stronger mean to you?
What’s the difference between harder and stronger?
Harder I think of as absorbing impact. Strong as putting it out.
Hard is like a shield. Strong is like Wonder Woman blasting out power from her wristbands.
But I’m making this up… What matters is what stronger means to you?
- Who is this stronger version of you?
- Do you want to be physically stronger? Mentally stronger? Emotionally stronger?
What makes you this stronger person?
Get an anvil.
You forge steel by heating it up and beating it against an anvil…
And you forge a stronger version of you the same way.
- By doing those hard things that make you stronger.
- What are these actions for you? That force you to overcome resistance? That push you beyond what used to be possible for you?
- That forge a stronger you?
Forging a stronger YOU.
Doesn’t just come from doing those hard things that stretch, pull, forge you…
But from deciding to be stronger, and choosing to every day build a stronger you.
- What does it mean for you to get emotionally stronger? What are those emotions that weaken you? How do you keep conditioning the emotions of a stronger you?
- What about mentally? Who is that mentally tougher version of you? What thoughts strengthen you? What thoughts must you eradicate for a stronger you?
- And physically? Are you getting stronger or weaker? What else might you be willing to do in forging a stronger you?
Deep learning track.
Here we’re not just focused on you being harder, better, faster, stronger.
But on you deeply learning harder, better, FASTER, stronger.
And that’s what this Deep Learning Track is designed to do.
This is a different type of learning experience many of us aren’t used to, one that quickly, deeply, gets the ideas from this Masterclass for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger conditioned in you!
- A deeper learning experience.
This track reviews the program in a way it becomes deeply ingrained in your mind.
- Not just a review
A way to quickly get you living this program for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
- So you walk away from this program…
Already harder, better, faster, stronger, with a map in your brain for getting even harder, even better, even faster, even stronger over time.
What is Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger worth to You?
Value in Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Here’s some of the value you get from this 15 hour Masterclass.
Access to ideas clients pay me 5 or 6 figures to learn.
- This program brings together many elements only previously available to my private clients.
- You get me one-on-one too!
- In a program you can listen to over and over again, anytime, anywhere you choose.
- At a fraction of the investment clients pay me for one hour of my time.
Tens of thousands of hours of research right now.
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger brings together the best of what I’ve learned in nearly 20 years researching these topics.
- From thousands of books, hundreds of training programs, hundreds of thousands of dollars invested traveling the world training with the best experts on these topics.
- What wouldn’t I have paid for this program if I had the chance to just buy it? I can’t say!
- If only… someone handed me this program, I would have saved myself a lot of time and effort.
A highly systematic training program.
- Not just some random ideas on mindset or mental conditioning or time management or grit or resilience… or whatever.
- A highly systematic, modular method for training yourself to be harder, better, faster, stronger, right now.
- And a training program you’re building to keep getting harder and harder, better and better, faster and faster, stronger and stronger over time.
Custom-built method designed to work for YOU!
- This program brings together the best ideas I know on these topics, yet it’s not built for me.
- It’s built for you!
- In way that you can take your best ideas and build your best training program that works best for you to get harder, better, faster, stronger.
15 hours plus the Workbook.
- This is designed as a comprehensive program to bring all these ideas together for you.
- 15 hours of Aussie-blaring, action-packed audio!
- And a Workbook in document format you can easily fill in to create your training program.
How much is this worth to you?
- Only you can know how you benefit from being harder, better, faster, stronger?
- Have you been feeling beaten down? Know you just have to be better? Stronger? Want to get beyond what has been holding you back and get faster in your goals?
- I can’t know, but if you’ve read this far down the page I imagine you’re thinking about how much this might be of value to you!
Purchase the Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Masterclass today and get 30% off
Secure checkout / 100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
The program I wish I was given.
Hi, I’m Geoff Blades.
I wish I’d had this program handed to me; it would have saved me a lot of time…
It would have gotten me beyond where I was stuck in my goals much much faster.
At a time when my work was far too hard for me, it would have enabled me to get harder, faster.
I was already working around the clock, so I couldn’t have done much to work harder, but it most certainly would have helped me do harder things, and have a lot more fun doing it.
Back then I wasn’t good enough, and getting better was essential too.
As it is today, where the systems of continuous improvement I’m sharing with you here, I put to work all day every day.
Faster is the same.
Back when I was stuck in my goals more than anything I needed a way to get beyond the resistance.
To put aside all those things like fear, overwhelm, anxiety that were tormenting my mind, and keep moving forward taking powerful actions.
Today I’m far beyond those debilitating ways of being, but every day I still use the principles and tools I’m sharing with you to be faster and faster.
And all this makes you stronger.
Work it harder.
Make it better.
Do it faster.
Makes us stronger.
By increasing your capacity for doing hard things.
Getting better. Working faster.
You’re getting stronger.
Which back when this work was just too much for me, I most needed to do.
I can’t know what you need.
But I can know that whatever you need.
Whether it’s to get harder. Or better. Or faster. Or stronger.
There is an answer out there for you.
A method you can use to train yourself however you want to be.
I don’t know if this program is right for you, but if it is, I deeply hope it makes you as harder, better, faster, stronger…
As you choose to be!
Purchase the Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Masterclass today and get 30% off
Secure checkout / 100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee.
No dance in the park.
So you know…
This is no slow dance to your favorite love song.
It’s more like bass pumping, energy roaring, you and your game elevating to an entirely new level.
This is far beyond a method for getting unstuck in your work. Or mentally tougher. Or better, stronger.
It’s a training system to keep you getting harder and harder…
Better and better.
Faster and faster.
Stronger and stronger.
This is not for everyone
Only for those who are serious about getting harder, better, faster, stronger.
This isn’t for people who listen to a podcast and call that learning…
In the same way it’s not for those people who only read diet books.
It’s for people who want to work at it.
Who want to do what it takes to transform themselves harder, better, faster, stronger.
That’s not for everyone.
In fact, in my experience it’s only for the chosen few.
For the chosen few.
Plenty of people who happened to land in high paying jobs often refer to themselves as top athletes.
But what’s missing from their definition is that a top athlete is constantly training to be harder, better, faster, stronger.
There isn’t a moment they’re not focused on continuously improving.
When many top business athletes are failing to even continuously improve at one thing.
So, that’s the challenge.
If you’re someone who wants to just read a book or listen to something to feel like you’re developing.
This program isn’t for you.
Sure, you’ll still get tons of value from this, and maybe some entertainment from my best Aussie ranting and raving…
But, ultimately, this is a training program for absolutely crushing it.
For being your best.
Driving top performance.
Unleashing the best of you.
And while I’ve done the best I can to give you my best ideas…
By far, the most important ingredient to getting value from this Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger program…