Rumor is Lindsay is on the way from the big house to rehab. I say good luck, Lindsay. I also say it’s time America started to support her. We owe her; for our benefit she has lived her life on our stage. I’d challenge anybody to walk in her shoes, to live in her mind, and to live their life seeing the world through her eyes. I wrote this to support Lindsay and to support America. We’re all in this together.
**This is a format I call economic poetry. But that’s my fancy name for bullet points**
- WE ARE THE LINDSAY LOHAN ECONOMY.
- WE’VE IGNORED OUR LONG-TERM PROBLEMS BY PARTYING LIKE IT’S 1999;
- AND IT SEEMS WE ARE CONTENT AS LONG AS THE DJ KEEPS SPINNING.
- WHILE THE MUSIC WAS PLAYING WE SPENT ON FRIVOLOUS CONSUMPTION
- AND WHEN THE PARTY ENDED WE NAIVELY WONDERED WHAT WENT WRONG.
- BY PARTYING HARD WE HAVE RISKED OUR LONG-TERM PROSPERITY,
- BUT WHEN YOU’RE A STAR YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN IT AROUND.