Upgrade YOU 3.3. The myth of using 10% of your brain—SOLVED

If it’s popular culture, it’s likely wrong. Just like this notion that you only use 10% of your brain. It sounds all fancy. And plenty of fiction, such as movies like Limitless and Lucy, is based on unlocking the remaining 90%. But what does it mean? You can trace the myth back to… Articles suggest … Continue reading Upgrade YOU 3.3. The myth of using 10% of your brain—SOLVED