If you’re serious about reaching your full potential and going for what you truly want, you want someone on your team.
I know I did. I still do.
Just like a professional athlete, if you’re looking to drive top performance and win more, you want the best advisors.
This is a problem.
While there are many “life coaches,” there are few advisors who’ve played a top game and can advice others who are doing the same.
What I Wish Someone Had Done For Me
When I began this work back in 2000, I would have given near anything to have had someone to talk it through with.
I felt very alone. I was confronting new questions in my career and life, and I felt I had no-one to turn to.
When you’re working for Goldman Sachs you can hardly just roll up to your local career councillor and seek out “help.”
So, without finding any “coach” of the calibre I would turn to, I did the work myself, over a decade becoming that “someone” I wish I could have sought out.
Advising People On Getting What They Want
Nearly 20 years ago when I stepped back from my career, I was confronted with a question that would take me close to 10 years to answer—
What Do I Want?
I believed that if I could answer my question I would figure out how to get it, but little did I know that question would take me on a journey of its own.
Reading thousands of books and transforming my own career and life, I picked up a lot of helpful things that today I share with my clients.
I don’t “coach,” I partner with my clients to build and execute highly systematic approaches for getting what they want.
This can mean a lot of things…
- More winning: Getting promoted. Making more money. Building businesses. Winning influence. My clients pay me to win more.
- Rich and successful, but unfulfilled: Fulfillment training is knowing what happiness “really” is, and training it every day. It’s easy when you know how…
- Solving difficult marriages: Programming the heck out of both partners everyone gets much happier…
- Mind challenges: I like working with people who “mainstream” psychology has failed, because after all they’ve suffered I get to show them how easily they can change.
- Transformational leaps: This is the core of my life and my work. I’m bored by small thinkers, and I love working with people who think massive and go after it. (like Jeff Bezos, Ray Dalio, and Elon Musk)
Consulting Companies On Systematic Winning
As my work with leaders kept evolving I saw that we also needed a way to build better solutions for their organizations.
We were getting highly systematic at the top, but to effect transformational change we needed a way to “push down” our best processes and skills to everyone.
We’re not a “generic” consulting firm, we are only focused on one thing—
How do you win more by getting better?
We don’t write reports. We are experts at transforming people and processes, and we partner with our clients all the way until they can best do it without us.
We’ve just gotten started, but here’s some of the things we’re focused on…
- Leaving a big bank and starting a firm: From scratch. How? Every aspect. Let’s roll up our sleeves…
- Starting a hedge, VC or private equity fund: How do you become a leader and build a firm? How do you master the sale to close your fund bigger and in record time?
- Transforming investment shops: We have deep expertise with asset managers, and we love optimizing every aspect of the machine.
- Dynamic companies: We’re focused on the hardest topics of leadership, culture, skills and team building, as well as big transitions.
- Private equity: Transforming portfolio companies. Not that “sending in operating consultants” nonsense, but systematically transforming processes, people… and multiples.
Engage With Us
Truth is, whether it’s with private clients or in our consulting firm, my work isn’t for everyone.
I build hard-core solutions for serious people focused on winning more in hard-core environments.
I’m highly sensitive to my value creation and I only take on clients where it’s clear we can unlock enormous value in excess of 10X the fee.
If you’re serious about getting what you want, and you think we might enjoy connecting, check in with me on the contact page.