We are committed to delivering exceptional service to our clients, and we have built the best system we can imagine for getting you what you want.
That said, we can only offer you our best advice, and in partaking in an Advisory Call you agree to the following terms:
1. You agree that you have provided us with accurate and honest information, and that you have shared any serious medical or other considerations that affect the advice we are offering.
2. We are not licensed medical professionals and you acknowledge that you are not using an Advisory Call as a substitute for assistance from a licensed mental health professional or a medical doctor.
3. You agree that an Advisory Call is not a substitute for professional advice by a legal, medical, financial, business, or other qualified professional.
4. We make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied. In no event will we be liable for consequential or special damages, and you acknowledge that we are in no way responsible for your decisions, actions, and outcomes.
5. You are providing us with personal information which every and all efforts are taken to keep confidential. We will hold confidential any and all information, unless the disclosure of such information is required by law.